Re: Find nd Replace

  • From: "Francis Daniels" <fdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 08:38:50 -0700

The find and Replace function in Word 2002 and 2003 does not bold the word in
the edit box.  It will bold the word after you perform the replace function.
That is why JAWS won't announce the attribute format as bold when in the
replace edit box.

I hope that just made sense.  I am starting my coffee infusion and need to be
functional pretty soon.

Francis