Re: Farewell, and Thanks

  • From: James <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 01:02:31 -0500

Thank you for the confidence you seem to already show with me. I *really*
hope I can live up to all your expectations. Bruce, I have to agree you
were a great admin, and I'd welcome you back as a co-admin any time.
Everyone else, things will be no different now than they were when Bruce
was given the list. The rules still apply, and I'll be making it a point
to, at least once per month, post the rules in case some need a touch of a
reminder. Again, I look forward to working with all of you.

James