Re: Family tree Software

  • From: "civi3" <civi3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 05:54:08 -0800

Karen,
I am using a program called Roots Magic, it works pretty well with Jaws 5.1
and XP. Requires some Jaws cursor work but once you become familiar with the
program is pretty good. I have tried several others including Family Tree
Maker which is supposed to be supported by Jaws and found them lacking. A
number of these programs have demos.
Link to Roots Magic below.
Tom
http://www.rootsmagic.com/