RE: Face book mobile, and php file?

  • From: "Phillip Tracy" <tracyp4390@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 20:28:21 -0500

All right, I've had it, people.  It is the moderator's job to steer the list
back if it goes too far off topic.  I get really angry when a bunch of
messages go out asking what this has to do with that, it usually leads to
flaming and people having to sort through a bunch of junk that's not
necessary.  Rather than attack someone for being off topic, why don't you be
so kind as to do one of 2 things, please.
1. If this is not the place to discuss Dustin's problem, than tell him where
he can find answers.  It will both solve his issue, and prevent this kind of
thing happening in the future.  Dustin does not deserve to be blasted just
because he needs help with this and can't find it anywhere else.
2. Ignore it.  You can skim read, jaws has those features, if you find you
are unable to help, don't care to help, or are not interested, there is a
delete key conveniently located on your keyboard.  Might I kindly suggest
you learn to use it.  I will be ignoring all future posts to this topic
unless they are from Dustin, so don't waste your time being angry with me or
trying to correct me, I promise you it will fall on deaf ears, no, in fact,
I guarantee it.
Thank you.

Phillip Tracy