FW: jfw Digest V2 #1177

  • From: <randy.eddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:40:40 -0400

I had the same problem with JAWS not recognizing text, but after installing the
latest Windows certified factory drivers for the video card I have not had the
problem since.

Randy Eddy
819 997-5493
randy.eddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Accessibility Tips
http://publiservice.gc.ca/services/act-tia/80000/80000_e.html

From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Apostrophe Sometimes Not Recognized
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 09:24:49 -0400

<INSERT+F1> is the command for bringing up the JAWS on-screen viewer
which will give you specific help for the particular application that
has focus.

<INSERT+ESC> is the correct command for refreshing the screen.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber