FW: Excel 2003 Web Query Smart Tag definition?

  • From: "L Fairman" <lfairman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 13:29:04 -0800

See below for message from Ann Marie.

  _____

From: Ann Marie Medlar [mailto:amedlar1@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2011 1:15 PM

Hi,
My friend needs to analyze 4 companies for Monday.  So what I did was that I
typed symbol at end of file name and it works.  So now all I need to do is
keep that file name and  type in any symbol.  Simple but a friend told me
that he would look into that smart tag for me.  He is a programmer so he
might easily do it.
Here are the four files that I created.  Just enter on file, check company
report, press generate button and wha  la
I read the research it query and tools manuals.  I did download but unsure
if I will generate queries or not.

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/research/printrep.asp?symbol=FICO