FS pot cast Jaws and Juice

  • From: "Renette Bloem" <renette@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:04:26 +0200

Hi All

I have subscribed to Freedom Scientific's monthly pot cast by following the
instructions on FS's web site:
Download free Juice; copy and paste the address into the subscriptions tab.

I was unable to "listen" to the first episode (which appear in a list view
in Juice, directly from out of Juice.  I listened to the episode by
downloading the MP3 files from FS's website.

This is an option, but the whole idea with subscribing, is not to have to
check for each month's episodes.

Can anybody please explain to me how to use Juice and to "activate" an
episode?

Thanks.