Re: FS Products question

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 18:10:51 -0400

?Well that s**ks.

Thanks

Yadiel

From: David
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 6:03 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FS Products question

rent to own?

as far as I no?

the answer is,

no, mun? no fun.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Yadiel Sotomayor
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:59 PM
  Subject: FS Products question

  Hello list:

  My question is as follows. Please, if you don't understand, forgive my
limited use of words. OK... Does FS have some sort of finance thing for its
products? Let me explain. Let's say I want to buy jaws or a focus 40 blue
Braille display but I don't have the money and I need them right away. Now, in
do time I will be able to raise the money to get those products. But like I
said I need them now. Does FS offers for lack of a better word the feature to
pay a certain quantity (let's say a thousand dollars) at the moment of purchase
and then pay a certain amount monthly until the whole price (with interests of
corse) is paid? I need to get a braille display and my own copy of jaws (I am
using a copy that the state gave me).

  Any help is welcome.

  Yadiel