Re: Excerpting MP3 audio files

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:07:20 -0700

MessageHello Larry,

Download the files, open them in an audio editor such as Goldwave or Sound
Forge, make the desired edits and save new copies of the files as needed.

Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
Michele Y. Sinnock (sister): 7/20/1957 - 11/29/2007
Please visit http://BlindWebAccess.com and sign the petition asking Yahoo! to
make their CAPTCHA accessible!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.