Re: Excel Sorting and summarizing

  • From: "James Homuth" <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 19:10:21 -0500 (EST)

This isn't really a JAWS related question, and should have probably been
asked on the blindtech list as opposed to this one. I'd appreciate it if
anything further was taken either to private emails or that list. Thanks.

James,
List Admin
On Fri, February 6, 2009 19:06, Dave Carlson wrote:
Not sure if it's exactly the same, but there's something similar. I don't
have it any more, but check the help system in Excel and type in "remove
duplicates" and see what comes up.

Dave