Excel 2000 and JFW Version 7

  • From: "Eileen Lafond" <eileen.lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:46:57 -0800

I have a spreadsheet that i have been using successfully.  However today
when I press the insert enter keys to get the sum total of the column
JFW says the following:

No total rows defined and I cannot find a sum formula in the current
column

The sum formula is still in the column and this spreadsheet was working
yesterday.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what happened?

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx