Eudora closing completely out of the blue

  • From: Louis Lucero <lclucero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 06:58:39 -0700

Hi List,

First of all thanks to Dean with the suggestion to change the Eudora ini file, so Jaws would skip through the header info, boy was that great.

I am running Eudora 7.1 and Jaws 8.0 and when I try and close an email using ctrl W, or ctrl F4, Eudora closes completely. Also sometimes when I am arrowing down through an email list within a mail box and hit home to go to the top of the list, Eudora closes and pops me on the desktop.

Any ideas on why Eudora is just closing? This happens quite regularly. Super thanks.

Louis

"Luck is a product of hard work."
Louis A. Lucero