Re: Eudora

  • From: James Homuth <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 17:48:00 -0400

I do it frequently. I have a folder I created for all my spam mails, that I import into Outlook Express so they can be sent to a spam blocking site, since OE is the only client I have that will properly forward messages as attachments. Trust me, it works. And if it doesn't work for your friend, it won't damage anything in Eudora so he can still fall back on that.

James,
List Admin
At 05:43 PM 10/20/2006, you wrote:
Will it import folders that were created and keep their titles? Do you know
any one who has done this successfully? This is thousands of emails that
we're talking about here, and my friend is a little nervous about such a
move. Thank you very much for the info.
Tony