English for Excel

  • From: "Jim Talley" <nrg.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 05:38:46 -0700

Hi, yesterday I got  instructions for changing the language settings in Word
for  the spell checker .They were 1. while in MS Word press alt+T for the tools
menu 2. press the letter L for languish  3. then select English US, this will
not work for me in Excel.Can any of you provide information for this
application for changing the languish? I am using Jaws 5.1 with Win XP home,
big time thanks upfront.
Serendipity