Editing Audio

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 23:07:54 +1100

Hi.
1. now, in windows media player, if i have a mp3 file, which was ripped from
an earlier version of windows media player say like version 8 or 9.
and now got version 11.
how can i update the information, to tell me the artist, album, and the
track, and not just say unknown artist.
is there a tool to update this information.
using jaws 10, and windows media player 10.
just editing and ripping from a cd, and it does tell me the information, but
the other mp3 files i dumped, does not tell me this information
can any one help.
also, is there a tool, to fix corrupted audio mp3 files, once they have been
converted.
got a few tracks, either muffled, a bit warped from the cd, and burned the
mp3 files, and do not have the original cds any more.
can any one help?
cheers Marvin.
E-mail: startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: sttartrekcafe@xxxxxxx
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One