Re: Ebooks & JAWS

  • From: Marissa Manzino <memguitar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 16:50:46 -0500

Hi Robby,

Hmm, that is strange. You can't download the e-book? WHen I encounter this, I
usually use the insert key plus the letter B as in boy to let Jaws read me what
is on the screen. I don't know if that will help you, but I thought I'd offer
my suggestion. Also, if you have trouble reading the e-book., you can download
adobe acrobat 7 from www.adobe.com. It's free and contains a read aloud submenu
under the view text in adobe 7. I have it on my computer and it works pretty
well. Hope I've been of some help.

Marissa