Easy CD-DA Extractor, or other DVD burning question

  • From: Sherrie Gosling <sillygoose4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 07:02:29 -0500

I did download the Easy CD-DA Extractor, and will have to make a decision to buy it very soon. It does make data dvd's pretty well. I have a collection of many home videos of my grandson and would very much like to convert them to play on a dved player. Has anyone used any programs for this purpose? I found a couple freeware programs such as dvdflick and something else to buy but have no idea whether it is safe to download them. They sound pretty easy-just select the avi files and click convert but I would love some advice from anyone. It would be super if the Easy CD-DA Extractor, could make the dvd.

Thanks in advance,
Sherrie

At 08:52 AM 11/12/2008, you wrote:
In versions 11 and 12 of Easy CD-DA Extractor, much more emphasis has
been placed on data CD's and DVD's. And since the whole thing can be
accomplished with only a very few keystrokes, using Windows Explorer
context menus, and I believe the procedure to be much more
straightforward then Nero, it's my personal recommendation. What works
best for you may, of course, be completely different, but Nero and I
have never gotten along.

bruce