E Mail rejected due to 'mime attachment'

  • From: "DJ Mitchell" <mitch44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 07:22:25 -0700

Happy Friday All,  I just had a message rejected from a list .  The rejection
was due, it said, to a mime attachment other than plain text.  Say what?
This is O E 6 and Home XP.
Is there a box to check somewhere to avoid this?  BTW, my message I sent did
not have any attachment  with it.
As a friend of mine says, 'if it isn't 1 thing, it's 2.'
Thanks for your help.  Mitch