Re: Dubble Jaws?

  • From: "john r vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:08:50 -0500

Jim, I have been a trainer for Jaws and used the Project assist tapes with
students.  The tutorial you are going to get was prepared when the current
version of jaws was 4.5.  you can still use the tape with jaws version 5 or
6 as most of the commands will be the same.
and what is more important is the topic for the project assist tape i.e.
word XP, excel etc.
Depending on the topic or program of the tapes, you may want to look at the
new features of the various jaws since jaws 4.5 and the particular training
topic.  for example, if the tutorial is for Excel for Office XP, I would
look at the jaws version 5 and 6 new features for Jaws and excel so you can
see if there are any new jaws key strokes.
but in any event, you should be able to use your current version of jaws
with the new training materials.
John in sunny florida