Dragging Preview Pane with JAWS

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 22:32:19 +0100

Hi,

I am having the bizarre problem in Eudora that the preview pane for some of
my mailboxes keeps resizing itself without any apparent cause. In so doing,
it covers the list of messages above it so that jaws can no longer read or
access the list of mesages.

the only solution to this problem we have found is for my sighted husband
to drag the preview pane back into position with the mouse. I would like to
find a way to do this by myself without sighted assitance but jaws does not
announce the borders of the preview pane and keeps jumping over its
boundary when I try to find it with the jaws cursor. Any hints on
accopmplishing the resizing of the preview pane with jaws is much appreciated.

I know that I can read messages in eudora without the preview pane but find
this is the quickest and most reliable (no line skipping) method for me to
go thru the large amount of list mail tha tI receive.

Thanks much for any help!

Cheers,

Doris