Re: Does the Mozilla browser work with Jaws?

  • From: James <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 03:23:36 -0400

I had heard a few people on the list saying it works fairly well with JAWS,
however as it's not supported proffessionally by FS, at least not yet,
expect to lose some of the functionality so readily available in IE. On the
other hand, I believe as long as you can still make use of the virtual PC
cursor, that may verry well be all you need. As for whether or not it's
free, I believe it is, and I believe it's widely distributed as well.

James,
List Admin