RE: Does anyone know a programmer?

  • From: "jim grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 00:32:45 -0700

Hi, the answer is no there is no way to use the dectalk pc board on a nt
system. It will only work on a system that runs dos first.  Contact gw
micro and perches a copy of dectalk access 32.  or you can contact fonix
at http://www.fonix.com and by it directly from them.  The dectalk
boards are no longer being maid so there would be no point in getting
drivers for them.