Does anyone know How to change flash player settin g?

  • From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 14:05:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hi list members Ken here I now know the cause of my listening issue but
can't get a good explaination.  the stupid idiots at Adobe don't seem to  know
how to write instructions.  The local storages settings must be set  right
for me to listen to audio.  In the adobe is says Quoting,  Righ  click
windows, Control click mac when application is running."  Now I guess  that
means
you right click to bring up a context menu when flash player is  running.
I tried it while watching a youtube video and while listening to  a radio
station that is flash based and I only bring up the standard context  menu.  I
need to get to a context meenu connected to the flash player  itself.  does
anyone know how to do it so I can delete what is being stored  and tell
flash player not to store?