Documents under the start mehnu

  • From: "Cal" <yesitscal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 16:18:01 -0700

I hope I can explain my issue clearly enough for all of you.  When I open the
start menu and then press "D" for documents and arrow through them, I'll get my
list of documents followed by what's supposed to be the first letter of that
document, i.e. Business, B; News, N.  The problem is that sometimes it doesn't
read the corresponding first letter of the document, i.e. Recipes, T, and just
recently I noticed that it isn't even reading the proper document title.  This
is a minor annoyance, but if anyone knows how I can fix this issue I hope that
you'll en lighten me.  Thank you.