Direct help with Nero

  • From: "Jim" <jp100@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 16:49:15 -0700

Hello everybody,
Well, after having done my research on the best program to get for media,
burning, and creating, I ended up first buying Roxio 7 (which I found not too
accessible).  I found it very graphical.  So, I figured, "What the heck?   I
also got Nero, so that I could make a fair comparison and if I want, I could
switch between programs if I so chose.

Well, I'm truly hoping Nero is a lot more accessible.  It is Nero 6 ultra
edition.
I downloaded three or four packages for it, and installed them nicely.  They
were easier to install than Roxio at this time.
I could really use some individual and direct help with learning about Nero
because I know nothing about the program or about wanting to burn CDs or even
make CDs from songs I already have.

OK. Here is what I would need help getting directions with.
1. I borrowed a CD from my friend and wish to burn me a copy.
It is now on my hard drive, in a folder within "My Music."  What do I do with
it now to burn it to an audio CD.

2. I want to make a graduation gift for a very close friend of mine.  I have
the songs in a folder within "My Music."  How can I go about burning them?  I
need to begin making Randy's gift ASAP.  I do have CDrws as well.
If you can help me, I'd surely appreciate it.