Re: Did you fix Sticky Keys with JFW 6?

  • From: "Adam Daou" <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:47:43 -0500

Hi Alan,
Sticky Keys work fine with Jaws 6 and XP Pro too. If someone plans to try them
using the Accessibility Wizard and Jaws Config Manager, I would recommend to
create a temporary but limited account in XP for test purposes. The
Accessibility Wizard tends to have too many Dialog Boxes, and it's so easy to
miss or misunderstand a step.
Once again thanks for your test and configuration steps. I will inform our
teachers on how to configure their students computers.
Adam