Dictionary add in words won't take!

  • From: tickpub@xxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 23:49:27 -0800

Hi all, I?m back again with another fix it challenge?
Need some help in figuring this one out?
I do a lot of creative writing and have crated hundreds of unusual words
and names. When I do a spell check in my story or document the spell
checker of course stops on these names. I add them to my dictionary each
time but they do not become part of the dictionary. For the very next
time the same word or name comes up again the spell checker will not
recognize it and there is no common suggestion for that word.
How do I get Word 2003 to store those added words. It use to work fine.
Is there a limit on the amount of words or space in my dictionary?
Can someone help me work this out?
Also: Is there a professional dictionary that can be added into Word that
the spell checker will use in my normal ordinary word document?  Not one
that I have to go to the net to use but a add on built in one that runs
right into Word 2003, just checking?
MMM