Re: Daisy Books

  • From: Michael Rouillard <michaelrouillard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:36:32 -0800 (PST)

Here is what you need to do in order to listen to your DAISY book:
1. download the file and save it somewhere
2. open the file. Everything should be put where it needs to be put. If there
are any instructions, follow them.
3. open your startmenu, then go to programs, then go to jaws, then go to FS
reader demo
4. then choose the office 2007 book from the list by pressing enter on it.