RE: DAISY basic training

  • From: "Wil James" <wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:39:01 -0500

Actually, they are now on the Freedom Scientific website. Look under the
tutorial link. It is just under the Daisy Books link. If you have a dialup
account, you may as well copy the training material from the CD. It's about
178 megs to download.

To answer your question about copying from cd, you can do this without
reinstalling JAWS. To do so:

1. Open Windows Explorer.
2. Navigate to your drive where your CD is.
3. Navigate to the folder where the training material is.
4. Highlight the folder that has the basic training in it and hit ctrl+c.
5. Navigate to the drive where you want the training material to go and hit
ctrl+v to paste it to the drive.
6. You're done!

--------------------
Do you want to know about new products when they come out? Do you have a
product the blind community would benefit from? Please visit Cutting Edge
Solutions at
http://www.cuttingedgesolutions.biz.

E-mail/MSN:
wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx