Creating rules in outlook2003.

  • From: "Carliss" <csmith9480@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:42:49 -0600

Listers,
I am using outlook 2003. I am trying to create filters. However, when I
press alt A, and C for create. It does not put me in the same place as
outlook2002.
After I press the C, I am at some thing about emails, jaws is letting me
know that what ever it is it is unchecked.
I tabbed to the advance button, when I pressed it I was at the place where I
use to be after pressing alt A and the letter C.
If any body can help I would really appreciate it.
Thanks,
Carliss