Creating message rules

  • From: "john R vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 17:28:17 -0400

List, I am running JFW 5.0884, windows XP home and OE 6 on a new Sony laptop.
I am trying to creat message rules in OE but when I go through the message
rules dialogue box, when I get to the first control and select that I want the
criteria set to the "from" box, the space bar does not check this or the next
field of where to move the message.  In field 3 Jaws reads this as a "read"
line or control and you cannot down arrow to get to the two places where you
can type in the specific text for the "from" field and secondly, the specific
folder where you want to have the message sent.  My wife was able to use the
mouse to do these things but I could not even get the Jaws cursor to work to
read around and select things.
Any thoughts or is this a problems which had once been resolved?  I am familiar
with how to make rules and have even reread the message rule making process
from JFWLite.
John, puzzled in sunny florida