Re: Couple of questions about Acrobat Reader

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 07:25:51 -0500

    I was re-reading the posts I'd saved on Acrobat Reader 6 in
preparation to downloading and installing the program and found a post
from another list that might help with the double speaking problem.

Margaret

Do the following:

1.  Open Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0.

2.  Press Control+K to open the Settings dialog.

3.  In the list of 17 settings, highlight "Reading".

4.  Tab 4 times and change the Reading Order selection to
"Left-to-right,
top-to-bottom".

5.  Tab 4 more times to the OK button and press enter to save the
changes
and exit.

This should help eliminate some of the double speaking.

"Robbie Curtis" <essence64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Listers:

I am currently taking an online English class, and my instructor
sometimes
puts documents in pdf format.  Have a couple of questions concerning
this:

1)  Sometimes when I'm viewing a document, I see two of everything
that she
wrote.  Is there a way to fix this so that I won't be reading double?

2)  My instructor has returned my first essay in pdf format.  She has
written text comments but I can only read the first and the last
things that
she's written.  Is there a way to read all the other comments?

Thanks for your cooperation.