RE: Could a macro be used to automate this?

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 23:56:57 -0400

Hello Troy.

It sounds like you need to create a word template for a preformed report
with everything there except the patient's name and any other unknown
variables.  Then I would create a form for the variables like patient's
name, patient's age, patient's birthday, medicines or any other unknown
variables.  I know it will be a lot of work in the short-term, but I believe
it will save you time in the long term.

I hope this helps.

Chris.