Re: Correction sought for reading problems with Word 2 k

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 00:06:42 -0500

Hi,
I think my set up is fine  in terms of what you suggest and that is why I
was concerned as  if I    might  have  corrupted something somewhere.

It   It   is  hard to know how  many  blank lines are "normal" for reading
in Word.
What  is  really  interesting is when JAWS reads   something as   blank and
when  you go  over it again,   the stuff is finally read.

Many thanks, Dean.