RE: ControlKey sticks

  • From: "Cy" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:00:41 -0600

Julie,
If smacking the keyboard does not work just use a heavier hammer or get
a larger wrench. When I worked at the Pentagon they used terminals which
were "Army ruggedized". These keyboards were made of metal rather than
plastic and the monitors must have weighed about sixty pounds each. They
were designed for the U.S. Army types who would just smack the fire and
water out of them if they didn't do what the user expected. There have
been many times when I just wanted to lay a good one on the computer
when it went into one of its "dumb" modes.
Oh well, it is better than having to re-type a complete report because
you forgot and left out a paragraph on the first page....
Ain't life fun? CYS..