Re: Configuring Messenger Plus

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:43:06 +0100

Hi,

If you are referring to the Messenger Plus extension, the options window is
a standard treeview that you can navigate the way you navigate any treeview
by using the arrow keys.  You reach the options for the corresponding item
in the treeview by tabbing to them. All the controls can be tabbed to and
operated by keyboard.

hth

Doris