Re: Changing colors using jaws

  • From: "Erich Daniel" <erich_daniel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 02:42:43 -0800

Hi Barbara,

Thank you, but I want to change font color in menu.
After scheme the next button is 'save as' and the next is 'delete'
button  and the next is combobox. Pressing up and down arrow in this
combobox you can choose for example the last item in this combobox what
is window. The next 2 tab key presses are only 'buttons' and the next is
'ok' button.

My problem is, that jaws don't read and don't activate these buttons.

Does it mean, that we cannot adjust some settings on the control panel
using jaws or is there some tricks how to do what I want?

Tia