Can not play Freedom Scientifics own training materials in FSReader Demo

  • From: "Anders Boholdt-Petersen" <english_correspondences@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 09:29:49 +0200

Hi,

I have a strange problem in conjunction with playing of Freedom Scientifics own training materials in FSReader Demo.

When I open a DAISY book in FSReader, FSReader will not play the sound (there absolutely nothing happend when I tried to play the DAISY-books).

I have Windows XP Service Pack 3 installed on my computer, with all available updates installed (both all security-updates and all not security-updates), so my computer is up to date.

Furthermore I have installed a localised version of JAWS 9 (the Danish localised version), and the latest english version of JAWS 10 with all updates installed (I have used the automaticly update feature to install this updates, here among all available books with the training materials).

Have other persons on this mailing list experienced the same problem, or have the persons a suggested solution I can try to fix my problem?

Many thanks in advance for any answers.

Regards,
Anders, Denmark
Alternative archives located at: