Re: C D Rom

  • From: "addison gethers" <OAG1ROTTIE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 09:57:40 -0500

Hello Doug,
If you want to burn the cd to put music in from your music folder . Here is the
instruction for burns cd.
1.  Go to your start menu, then press the lettter "m" until you hear

JAWS say "my music."

2.  Press enter, then press alt-V and "l" to make sure you are in a list

view.

3.  Arrow down until you hear JAWS say the artist's name.

4.  Press enter, then alt-V, "l" again to make sure you are in a list

view.

5.  Press down arrow until you hear the name of the CD, then press enter

6.  You will now be in a folder with each song in a separate file.  Hold

down the ctrl key and press "a" to select all the songs.

7.  Press ctrl-C to copy all of the songs to the clip board.

8.  Go to the start menu again, then press "m" to get to "my computer"

and press enter.

9.  Put a blank CD into your CD drive, then press alt-V, "l" to make

sure you are in a list view.  Press down arrow until you hear JAWS say

"CD RW" then press enter.

10.  Press ctrl-V to paste all of the songs you copied earlier.

11.  Press alt-F, to get to the file menu, then "t" to write all files

to CD.  You will be asked to give the CD a name, type whatever you want

up to about 15 letters and press enter.

12.  The CD will be burned, then it will eject.  You will be asked if

you want to write the files to another CD.  If not, press enter.

I hope this help to you.

Addison

 O. Addison Gethers
Groups owner of deaf-blind inspirational life groups
Groups owner of sighted-blind-relations groups

dbilg-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sighted-blind-relations-groups-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx