Business Opportunity software/web sites that work well with Jaws for Windows

  • From: "Rodney Neely" <blindlion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 20:32:43 -0500

Hello fellow Listers:
I am a business opportunity junky.  I will try anything to make money that is
not illegal or immoral except selling health products, Quixstar, or candles.
I have a question which is related to using Jaws for Windows with investment
web sites or with some of the web marketing programs which are currently
available.  I am looking for a business that I can do in my spare time that I
can do from home, mostly using the internet.  I want to make sure that the
software that I need to run the business or to market the product over the
internet is usable with Jaws for Windows.  I have spent hundreds of dollars
only to find that some of the web sites or the marketing products that I need
to use to conduct business transactions are not usable with Jaws for Windows.
Does anyone have any ideas of internet based business opportunities that might
be accessible using Jaws for Windows?

If you prefer not to bother people on this list with your responses to my
request for information about internet based business opportunities  please
feel free to email me at
blindlion@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Rodney Neely
blindlion@xxxxxxxxxxx