Re: [Bulk] outlook 2003 JAWS settings

  • From: "David" <davidwhitehead1957@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 06:33:40 -0400

Hello there;

if you want to go directly to your inbox, when you open MSOutlook,2003, do
the following;

1, open MSOutlook2003,

2, alt+t=tools,

3, O=options,

4, shift+tab=preferences,

5, right arrow until you hear,
"other tab",

6, now, tab and press the spacebar when you hear,
"advanced options....button"

7, you now should hear something like;
Startup in this folder: browse....
press the spacebar,

8, now use your arrow keys, and select the inbox, and tab to okay.

now, you need to tab and okay yourself out of the options,
or, you can alt+f4 out.

close MSOutlook,
re-start Outlook, you should land in the inbox message list.