Re: [Bulk] A RuntimeError, check your options!

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:35:01 -0700

Hello
Have you gone to the Internet options in the tools pull down menu and looked
under the Advance Tab to see if you have
"Disable Script debugging Internet Explorer  -  ON"
and
"Display a notification of every Script error - OFF"
If you don't have this checked as I have shown you will get nonse errors, so
check what you have set or checked or un checked?
Dick