Re: Blind Tunes compatibility

  • From: "Faith Elizabeth Cummings" <faith.cummings@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 16:52:02 -0400

Thanks john and Bill. The exchange student that we have living with us has jaws
8 so she will have to wait till she can upgrade before they will work. I have
jaws 12 but my mp3 player is not an I-pod so I don’t need the software. She is
getting a new computer when she goes back home so will have a more recent
version of jaws. Thanks for your help. Faith