Re: Blind Tunes Beta 7 released

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 10:51:59 -0400

John, now the jump to list works correctly. One thing though. I have my items
list display every item in alphabetical order. Starting with first song A.D.D
(by system of a down) all the way to 999 (unknown artist). I like this view
because I can search for my songs very fast. Now, here is the problem. When I
pressed enter on music, the view switched to displaying the numbers first (in
this case, 999). And leaving A.D.D by system of a down as the last item of the
list. I managed to fix the view by hitting enter on music, again.

Is there a way that hitting enter does not change my view settings?