Beta 12 update

  • From: "Dave Mitchell" <Mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS Help" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:09:05 -0700

Now isn't this special.
Since installing the latest update, Outlook Express has changed behavior and
I'm wondering if others have noted similar behavior.
Previously when I entered a message in a list, JAWS would commence reading the
body of the message and deleting the open message would put me into the body of
the next message in the queue.  Now when I enter a message, JAWS starts reading
somewhere in the middle of the body of the message or reads all the headers
with no apparent pattern and both of these outcomes require finding the
beginning of the message body with other keystrokes.

I'll be hopping back to version 11 soon if this persists.  Rebooting did not
help.
Thanks, Mitch

      Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
      Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.