Basic Mailing List Question

  • From: "Mark Arnold" <marnold@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 10:02:02 -0500

Hello Listers,

I don't believe that this question is off topic as it is JFW related. Anyway, I am a Board member of the United States Blind Golf Association and I would like to start an Email List for our members. Can anyone suggest a list serve that is JFW friendly? I know there are several choices out there but I would like to choose the most accessible one.

Thanks in advance,
Mark