AutoIT Recorder

  • From: "Jim Adams" <jadams@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:26:20 -0400

Hi, I use AutoIT with JAWS and it works quite well if the scripts are
created manually. I have tried to use the AutoIT Macro Generator and AU3
Recorder. These utilities allow keystrokes / mouse  clicks to be recorded
into a  file. The file can then be compiled or executed to perform whatever
keystrokes / mouse clicks the file captured without user intervention. This
would be extremely helpful for creating automated program installs for
users. Does anyone know of a keystroke / mouse click recorder that will work
with JAWS. Does anyone know if keyboard capture used with JAWS can be
redirected to a file? I suspect that JAWS is capturing the keystrokes before
AutoIT Recorder can ... I tried launching AutoIT Recorder before JAWS but
that failed. many thanks in advance for any assistance.