Audio Training on FS Site

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 01:29:30 -0400

Hi All,

    I was looking for something else on the FS site tonight and found
a page I remembered was there, but it has been updated since the last
time I checked it out.

    It has links for audio training for JAWS and the subjects cover
topics that frequently appear here and on other lists.  It might be
worth looking at if you haven't seen it for a while.  It's

http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_products/training_audio_demos.asp

    I hope this helps someone.
Margaret
iluvtoread@xxxxxxx