Anyone use mediafire?

  • From: "JM Casey" <crystallogic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 18:24:23 -0400

Hello.

I figured it was time to have a filesharing account on the web at long last, so
I decided to try mediafire. I've got everything set up except that I can't seem
to figure out how to actually upload files. On the upload page there is a
"click here to upload" item near the bottom, but doing the clicking doesn't
appear to bring up the standard windows file dialogue box as it does in, say,
hotmail..in fact, I can hear no result at all, and I have looked at the entire
page. . What am I missing? Any jaws users figured this out? Thanks.