RE: Any idea how I might remove Skype script?

Hi, no script needed the list of hot key is found under toos options.  

jim grimsby 
msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
email:  jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: jim.grimsby 

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Belinda Collins
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 7:55 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Any idea how I might remove Skype script?


Hi,

Where are the list of hot keys found in Skype and do the scripts work
with 
Jaws 7.0?
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 7:21 PM
Subject: Re: Any idea how I might remove Skype script?


> you may have disabled the global hotkeys.  I usually have to choose 
> answer
> from
> the call menu or in my case controll+pageup  Not all the functionality
of 
> the
> scripts is there, but without them atleast you can go through the list
and 
> use
> the applications to do what you will to the contacts.  Ps. I saw your 
> signature
> about a pollerbair habitat in Ontario where you live.  Isn't poller
bare 
> habitat
> and Ontario a redundant statement?
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
> To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 3:50 PM
> Subject: Re: Any idea how I might remove Skype script?
>
>
> Grand!
>
> That did the job.
>
> Now I am wondering if I am missing a Jaws setting because when the 
> phone
> rings,
> pressing 'A' which used to answer the phone no longer does. I am
assuming 
> a Jaws
> setting but I suppose that could have been a script? It was a very
handy
> feature.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
> DLeavens@xxxxxxx
> Come and meet Aurora, Nakita and Nanook at our polar bear habitat.
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
> To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 2:23 PM
> Subject: Re: Any idea how I might remove Skype script?
>
>
>> That was presicely the behavior I noticed, no difference that is 
>> untill I removed the skype scripts.  Go to the settings folder and 
>> remove any of the files that start with skype.  In my case the 
>> settings folder was 
>> documentsandsettings\sean\freedomscientific\settings\enu.  There are 
>> also jaws settings under the allusers folder, but you're looking for 
>> the skype files
> under
>> your username folder.
>> hth
>> Sean
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
>> To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 8:14 PM
>> Subject: Any idea how I might remove Skype script?
>>
>>
>> I think I may have made a mistake.
>>
>> I used the merge utility when I installed Jaws 7 which would have 
>> loaded
>> the
> old
>> Jaws scripts for Skype. I then deleted the last version of Skype and
>> installed
>> the new version of Skype, 1.4.0.78 I believe it is.
>>
>> so far I don't see any difference but wonder if it is because the 
>> scripts
>> for
>> the older version are over riding the default scripts within Jaws 7.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
>> DLeavens@xxxxxxx
>> Come and meet Aurora, Nakita and Nanook at our polar bear habitat.
>>
>>
>> --
>> No virus found in this outgoing message.
>> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
>> Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.12.0/132 - Release Date: 
>> 10/13/2005
>>
>> --
>> To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To 
>> unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to 
>> jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject 
>> line. Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
>>
>> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list,

>> or
>> the
> way
>> the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact 
>> the
>> list
>> owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> --
>> To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To 
>> unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
> jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject 
> line.
>> Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
>>
>> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list,

>> or
>> the
> way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather 
> contact
> the list
> owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> No virus found in this incoming message.
>> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
>> Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.12.0/132 - Release Date: 
>> 10/13/2005
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> No virus found in this outgoing message.
> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.12.0/132 - Release Date:
10/13/2005
>
> --
> To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To 
> unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to 
> jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject 
> line. Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
>
> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, 
> or
> the way
> the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact
the 
> list
> owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> --
> To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To 
> unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to 
> jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject 
> line. Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
>
> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, 
> or
> the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather 
> contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>
> --
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.12.2/140 - Release Date:
10/18/2005
>
> 

--
To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or
the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather
contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


--
To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to 
jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the 
way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the 
list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Other related posts: